martes, 29 de abril de 2008

The Final Gown

It's been a long time since I last updated this, I've been working on a coat and doing a lot of other things but I have finally decided to add the photos of the final dress. This is the front view:

I loved the fabric since I saw it and I think the look of it over the canvas skirt is great. I liked the mixture of black and maroon so I played with it in teh front piece by adding a black piece and ribbons made with fabric from the gown. I also put lace at the end of the sleeves and in the neckline.

This is the back view of the dress and I like it specially because you can see the seams at the back and how the dress fits perfectly. The detail of how the upper part of the dress goes into the lower one is nice as you can also see the way the skirt is arranged over the canvas skirt.Finally I add a nice photograph of the gown in which you can appreciate the quality of the colours of the fabric.
I have just finished my spring coat and I should continue with my cross stitch picture of Las Meninas, but I want to make another corset for the Summer and I should start studying my next important project: the viper flightsuit of Battlestar Galactica.

No hay comentarios: